R. Lacy and related entities are selling their interest in 276 producing and non-producing properties in 8 states: AL, AR, CO, LA, MS, OK, TX and WY.
- Major value in Haynesville (N. LA) and Hawkins Field Unit (E. TX).
- Revenue mix is 50% oil and 50% gas and NGLs.
- Total Proved PV15 is $19.3MM.
- PDP PV15 is $16.7MM.
- PUD PV15 is $2.6MM.
- Projected next 12-month cash flow is $7.3MM.
- Current net daily production is approximately 390 bbl/day of oil, 6.8 MMcf/day of gas and 111 bbl/day of NGLs, as of April 2021.
- PUD locations represent 6 Haynesville infill wells in Desoto Parish, LA.
- To obtain access to a virtual dataroom (“VDR”) contact Harrison Williams; frequently check VDR for updates.
- Offers on the properties are due before noon July 22, 2021.
- This will be a negotiated sale; no offers will be considered that are subject to further reservoir engineering (future production volume or operating cost forecasts), and no offers will be considered that are subject to financing.
- R. Lacy reserves the right to reject any and all offers.
- For the expected price range and further information related to these properties, please contact: